- Hasbro: Let's make a new MLP cartoon for all the little girls to enjoy!
- College Age Guys: Hey, this show is pretty cool!
- Hasbro: Wow, you guys weren't our intended demographic, but that's cool! We'll just throw in some references that will make you feel more included and here, have some cool merchandise we know you'll like!
- College Age Guys: Wow, thanks!
- Warner Brothers: Let's make some new DC cartoons for all the little boys to enjoy!
- College Age Ladies: Hey, these shows are pretty cool!
- Warner Brothers: WELP. Looks like no one likes these shows, guess we'll just have to cancel them.
- College Age Ladies: WAIT! We like them! And we'd love merchandise to show our support!
- Warner Brothers: ....you're not little boys, why should we listen to you?
I really hate when parents don’t respect their kids personal space or boundaries and then get offended or upset when you get mad or they act like its nothing because they’re your parents. They are your children not your fucking property.
help i can’t do the things i want to my body because my parents don’t understand this idea
if you locked your boyfriend and your dog in a trunk for a week and then opened it the boyfriend would probably be pissed but the dog would be happy to see you also known as reasons why dogs are better than boyfriends
*christan girl voice* are you on *looks around and whispers* the weed